Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mistakes and Achieving Goals


Life is about trial and error. We make multiple mistakes in the hopes of a possible solution. In my case, my photography continues to be a series of ups and downs, as well as periods of not being able to capture interesting scenes.

With that said, I reached one of my goals of having my work featured by a photographer I admire. Steve Huff, who runs the website SteveHuffPhoto.com and has documented tours with the singer Seal, shared an article of mine on his website alongside three of my photos from a recent trip.

Needless to say, I have been almost speechless since then as this has been a great source of pride and a humbling experience as well.

Below are the three photos that were featured, and the link to my essay.






No comments:

Post a Comment