Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Purpose



As I walk around the park I see people jogging and talking. Some feed birds while others enjoy a meal at a bench. There are smiling children chasing ducks; their parents watch lovingly. Stories unfold.

That leads me to ask these questions:
Where are you right now?
Are you proud of who you are and where you're going?

If you're not proud, make a change. Put love into your next project or goal. Risk your pride, forgive yourself, get past fear. There are so many things stopping us from becoming better people. Most of those reasons come from within.

Three of my current goals:
- finally start my portrait project
- maintain a steady workout routine
- cease my self-defeating routine

Reasons:
Develop my photography and self-image.
Be a better husband.
Help others.
Live a better life.

What are three of your goals and the reasons behind them?

No comments:

Post a Comment