Friday, April 1, 2011

Followed


This boy is being chased by someone from within this barn. Someone who yelled,"who's out there?" and, "leave me alone" in a truthful and angry tone. He lurked and watched, brooded and waited. The boy's sibling had already disappeared into the dark; his mother knew all too well what the boy's fate would be. He ended up being taken and never seen again.

April Fools! Actually, the boy's dad was quite the joker. The boy literally ran in fright from his dad's farmer accent. My wife and I laughed to ourselves.

*Anyone out there in internet land is more than welcome to leave their own version of the story for this image. Be creative! If you try to post and it doesn't appear, try to click the 'Preview' button. You can also shoot me an e-mail at midnightrookphotography@gmail.com with your name and I'll be more than happy to post the story.

Thanks for staying tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment