Thursday, April 21, 2011

Progression

Over the last few weeks I've noticed myself trying to churn out photography and not being in the groove. I started the blog as a way to get important topics on my mind out and to share my passion for art and photography. Seeing as I shoot film, there's a direct monetary effect when it comes to having the film scanned, and also the fact that it may take an entire month for me to shoot one roll.

So to continue the steady progression of my blog, I'll be having a mix of some digital photos alongside my film. I'm working on my self-assigned portrait project and will continue my nature photography. In terms of having a visual aid with my writing, the digital photography will act as a buffer for future film awesomeness. My next post will still most likely be film, but hang in there with me for exciting new photos and features!

No comments:

Post a Comment